|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 250 ml sour cream
- 5 ml lemon juice, fresh
- 10 grams green chillies chopped
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 6 large basil leaves
- 1 pinch rock salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 45 grams Parmesan cheese finely grated
- 3 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch Salt
- olive oil for shallow frying
- 2 large brown onion sliced into rings
- For the dip, place everything in food processor and blend until smooth. Store it in the fridge until ready to use.
- For the onion rings, cut the onion into 0.5cm slices.
- Lightly whisk the egg and garlic together. Soak the onion slices in the egg mixture for 10 minutes.
- Combine the coconut flour, cheese, sesame seeds, cayenne and salt.
- Heat some oil in a deep pan for shallow frying. Dip each onion ring into the coconut flour mixture and then place it in the hot oil.
- Fry the onion rings in 3-4 batches. Drain on paper towel and serve with the dip.