|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 400 grams cauliflower cut into small florets
- 200 grams broccoli cut into small florets
- 50 grams Onion diced
- 200 grams Baby spinach
- 50 grams red capsicum roughly chopped
- 50 grams Mushrooms finely sliced
- 50 grams snow peas topped and tailed
- 2 cups cream coconut cream can be used as an alternative
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard heaped
- 1/2 tsp horseradish
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 200 grams cheese grated
- 1/2 tsp rock salt
- Lightly steam vegetables, except for mushrooms.
- Add mushrooms and toss vegetables into a baking dish, ensuring they are well mixed.
- Mix together all ingredients for roux, except cheese, and pour over vegetables.
- Top with grated cheese and bake in a moderate oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.