|Prep Time||20 mins|
|Cook Time||20 mins|
- 1 kilogram sausages approx. 12 sausages
- 3 tsp curry powder I used Keens
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 large onion - brown finely diced
- 200 grams cauliflower
- 200 grams broccoli
- 400 grams coconut cream
- 400 grams coconut milk
- 2 cubes vegetable stock
- 100 grams carrot sliced
- 200 grams potato cubed
- 200 grams Sweet potato cubed
- 1 tsp rock salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Cook the sausages first (I do mine in the frypan). Once they are cooked, remove from the frying pan and slice into even pieces.
- Pour the oil from the sausages into a pot and fry off the onions on a medium heat.
- Add the curry powder and cook until fragrant.
- Chop up the cauliflower and broccoli into small pieces and add to the pot.
- Add the coconut cream and milk and let the veggies cook until completely soft (this takes about 20 minutes).
- Add the remaining vegetables (carrot, potato and sweet potato) and sausages and simmer until cooked through
- Simmer on a low heat for 10 minutes or until the sauce reduces to a thick consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve hot! Add a little sour cream for extra deliciousness.
You can add as little or as much curry powder to your taste.
You can switch the veggies to lower carb if you prefer.
I add sour cream to my bowl at the end for an even creamier curry!