|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 500 grams chicken mince
- 1 medium brown onion grated
- 1/2 large red capsicum finely chopped
- 1 small carrot grated
- 1 tablespoon coriander freshly chopped
- 1 cm ginger finely chopped
- 1 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 tsp rock salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and then mould into patties with your hands.
- Place patties in a frying pan in melted butter and press down tops to flatten.
- Cook on a medium heat for around 10 minutes each side, or until the chicken is cooked in the middle of the patty.
Serve with cheese, bacon and sour cream