|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 20 grams butter
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 small brown onion diced
- 300 grams Mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup white wine optional
- 200 grams peas optional
- 300 ml cream
- 100 g grated cheddar grated
- 200 g Baby spinach
- 1/2 tsp rock salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- Turn a frypan onto medium heat.
- Melt the butter in the sauce pan and then sauté the garlic, onion and mushroom in the butter.
- Pour in a small amount of wine and allow the alcohol to burn off (optional)
- Add the peas, cream and stock.
- Bring to the boil then reduce to a simmer for 15-20 minutes
- Add the cheddar and stir until melted
- Remove from heat, add the spinach and stir until the spinach is softened. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with seasonal veggies
You can add a raw egg yolk as a garnish when you serve (make sure you don’t serve the egg white)
You can also serve with zoodles (zucchini noodles)