|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30-40 minutes|
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup psyllium husk powder
- 25 grams chia seeds
- 25 grams sesame seeds
- 25 grams Pumpkin seeds
- 25 grams linseeds
- 25 grams poppy seeds
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1.5 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 400 ml water
- 3 large eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 200 C.
- Add all dry ingredients into your food processor
- Mix on a high speed until mix resembles chunky sand
- Add the liquid ingredients, working as quickly as possible!
- Mix until dough forms.
- Add more water if necessary, the dough should not be too dense and dry.
- Knead for 2 minutes
- Shape in loaves or balls for rolls.
- For Loaves: sprinkle with poppy seeds/sesame seeds. For Rolls: roll in poppy seeds/sesame seeds
- Place on a paper lined tray and bake in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes (depending on the size of the loaves).
- Allow to cool completely on a wire rack before cutting.
- Rolls can be frozen to enjoy for a later day!
The amount of liquid needed depends on the brand or type of coconut flour being used.