|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- 200 grams peas fresh or frozen
- 200 grams sugar snap peas topped
- 200 grams snow peas topped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint roughly chopped
- 200 grams feta cheese I prefer Danish but any feta is fine so long as it is full fat
- 1 clove garlic crushed/minced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tsp raw honey you can use normal honey too or you can omit this ingredient entirely
- 100 ml olive oil extra virgin and cold pressed if possible
- 1 tsp rock salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- For the dressing, combine the crushed garlic, lemon juice and honey. Slowly whisk in the extra virgin olive oil. Season with salt and pepper
- In a large pan of boiling salted water, cook fresh peas for 5-6 minutes (3 minutes if frozen), adding the sugar snap and snow peas for the final 2 minutes (less if you like them crunchy). Drain and refresh under cold water. Cool completely.
- Place the vegetables in a large bowl with the pea shoots, feta, mint and dressing and toss gently to combine.