|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 10 grams chia seeds ground (1 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds ground
- 1 tbsp linseeds ground
- 1 tbsp almond meal
- 1 tbsp shredded or shaved coconut
- 1 cup coconut cream or normal cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg optional
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds optional
- 1 tsp xylitol to taste
- Place all dry ingredients (other than the spices) into a saucepan, together with the coconut cream (or dairy cream) and stir over a low heat.
- As the porridge thickens, gradually pour in the water – as required, depending on your desired consistency. (You want to make sure the chia has cooked through and is not stuck to the bottom of the pan).
- Simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Pour out into your serving bowl and drizzle in some more coconut cream or yoghurt. Sprinkle over some nuts & seeds, granola or berries.
If you prefer some additional sweetness, add a drizzle of honey.