|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 20 grams butter
- 1 large onion - brown
- 2 medium leeks (white parts only, roughly chopped)
- 1.5 litres vegetable or chicken stock
- 1/2 medium cauliflower roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 2 heads lettuce (I prefer cos), cored and roughly chopped
- 150-200 ml cream (add more or less for taste/consistency)
- 75 grams rocket
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- In a large pan on medium heat, melt butter and sautee onion and leeks.
- Add stock and cauliflower, bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetables soft.
- Add lettuce and half the rocket cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour into a food processor. Blitz on high until creamy.
- Return to pan (on medium heat) and stir in cream and remaining rocket. Stir for 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Best enjoyed hot!