|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 8 large eggs
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese finely grated (1/2 cup)
- 3 tsp dried basil
- 3 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary sliced
- 1/4 tsp rock salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- butter for cooking
- 1 large onion - brown thinly diced
- 1/3 cup fresh ricotta
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Whisk first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Heat butter in a medium ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion; saute until soft, about 6 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low. Stir in egg mixture.
- Spoon dollops of ricotta evenly over.
- Cook until frittata begins to set, about 2 minutes.
- Place in oven; bake until just set, 7-9 minutes.
- Serve warm.