|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
|Passive Time||2 hours|
- 500 grams peeled green prawns
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 30 grams raw almonds
- 50 grams butter cut up coarsely
- 50 grams snow peas
- 1/2 large red capsicum thinly sliced
- 500 grams broccoli cut into small florets
- 400 ml coconut cream
- 15 grams ginger finely grated
- 10 grams birds eye chilli
- 1 tbsp green curry paste
- 15 grams lemon grass finely sliced
- Marinate prawns in fish sauce and orange juice for a couple of hours
- In a hot pan, lightly fry prawns in butter until just pink. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Throw all veggies into the pan with chilli, ginger, lemongrass and curry paste and heat until just cooked. Add more butter if required.
- Return prawns to pan.
- Add ¾ of coconut cream and stir through, adding the remainder of the curry paste or coconut cream to taste.
- Toss in alomnds and stir through.
- Serve on a bed of cauliflower rice.
Be careful not to overcook prawns or they will go rubbery. This meal is best served straight from the pan, so have your cauliflower rice ready to go.