|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 300 g chicken breast
- 50 g asparagus 4 stalks
- 50 g broccoli
- 50 g leeks 1-2 leeks
- 50 g Chinese cabbage
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp rock salt
- 1/2 tsp cracked pepper
- Slice the garlic and melt the butter in a fry pan. Saute the garlic until fragrant.
- While the garlic is sauteeing, slice the chicken into strips. Place the chicken in the fry pan and cook in the garlic and butter.
- While the chicken is cooking, chop all the veggies into small-ish rough pieces.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove from the frypan and set aside.
- Put the veggies into the frypan and cook until just soft.
- Put the veggies into two bowls and place the chicken on top. Season with salt and pepper.