|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 2 fillets cod
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 2 onion, small or spring onion
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh ginger sliced or minced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cracked pepper
- 1 tsp rock salt to taste
- parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees celsius. Set two large pieces of parchment paper on a baking tray.
- Set a piece of cod into a piece of paper. Place half of the asparagus on top of each piece of fish. Do the same with the spring onions. Top each piece with equal amounts basil, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and olive oil. Crack some black pepper over the top if you like.
- Close up the parchment paper to make two little packages.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the fish is cooked through and asparagus is tender.
- Transfer your fish and some of the sauce to a plate and discard the parchment paper.
- Serve with a fresh salad.