|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
- 1 large eggplant Cut into chunky pieces
- 2 large zucchini Sliced into half moons
- 3 medium Mixed capsicums Deseeded, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp rosemary Finely chopped plus 4 small sprigs
- 2 cloves garlic Crushed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 kilo chicken breasts Skinless,Boneless
- 259 grams cherry tomatoes Halved
- Heat oven to 180C.
- In a large roasting tin, toss together the eggplant, zucchini and capsicum with half the chopped rosemary, half the garlic, 2 tbsp oil and some seasoning.
- Spread out the vegetables in an even layer, then roast in the oven for 20 mins.
- Mix remaining rosemary, garlic and oil together.
- Slash each of the chicken breasts 4-5 times with a sharp knife, brush over the flavoured oil, season and chill for 15 mins.
- After the vegetables have cooked for 20 mins, add the tomatoes. Make spaces in the roasting tin and nestle the chicken breasts amongst the vegetables
- Place a rosemary sprig on top of each chicken breast. Return the tin to the oven for 18-20 mins, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are lightly caramelised.
- Serve warm