|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/4 cup cheese
- 100 grams diced bacon
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms diced
- 1 tsp rock salt
- 1/2 tsp cracked pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl.
- Mix in the cream, butter, cheese, mushrooms and diced bacon.
- Pour the mixture into a greased pie dish
- Put in the oven and cook for approximately 20 minutes or until completely cooked through (the middle shouldn't be too wobbly).
- Once cooked, serve warm with a salad or seasonal veggies.