|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||6 minutes|
- 600 grams salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp butter for cooking
- 1 tsp rock salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper
- Spread the sesame seeds on a large plate.
- Coat one side of each piece of salmon by pressing the salmon into the sesame seeds.
- Heat the butter in a frypan over medium-high heat.
- Cook salmon, sesame side down for 2-3 minutes or until golden
- Turn salmon over and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until the salmon is cooked to your liking.
- Serve with seasonal veggies or a salad.