|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 500 g mince
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper
- 4 large leaves iceburg lettuce
- 1 tbsp butter for cooking
- hamburger toppings eg cheese, bacon, egg, beetroot, pineapple, pickle, tomato, onion
- Mix the hamburger ingredients in a bowl by hand
- Roll into 4 balls and then shape into burgers
- Either BBQ them on a medium heat or fry them in butter in a pan.
- Add each burger to a lettuce leaf and then add your favourite toppings and wrap with the lettuce leaf. If necessary, secure with a toothpick or skewer.
- NOTE: You can also you the chicken patties instead of the mince patties.