- 250 g mixed seeds (choose your ratio of: Sunflower, Pumpkin/Pepita, Linseed, Sesame etc)
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 4 tbsp psyllium husks
- pinch Salt
- pinch fennel powder
- 100 ml macadamia oil
- 250 ml boiling water
- Preheat oven to 150 C
- Tear off 2 large pieces of baking paper (same length – enough to line your baking tray)
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Pour in boiling water & macadamia oil
- Mix together really well
- Place your baking paper on the counter and place your mixture on it.
- Place the second piece of baking paper on top of the dough and use a rolling pin to flatten to about half a cm thick. The thinner you can make them, the crispier they’ll be!
- Take off top layer of baking paper and place the rolled out dough on to the baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 60 minutes – checking on it to make sure it isn’t burning.
- Once baked, take out of the oven, allow to cool and break off in jagged pieces.
If you’d prefer straight edges on your crackers, take out of oven after 45 minutes and cut them to size, then place back into oven to cook further (it’ll be too hard to cut once fully baked).