- 100 grams chicken tenders or you could use Drumsticks – skin on!
- 100 g almond meal (1 cup)
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp Salt finely ground
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 C
- Grease an oven tray with coconut oil, or ghee – depending on your tastes!
- Combine all dry ingredients (almond meal & spices) into a large ziplock bag, or other large plastic bag.
- Seal the bag and shake vigorously to mix well.
- Open the bag and place the chicken inside, resealing after.
- Shake the bag vigorously again – and rubbing the mix over the chicken so that it is completely coated.
- Place the coated chicken pieces on the baking tray and bake for 45 mins.
- Keep an eye on the chicken and be sure to turn over 2-3 times to ensure that both sides get well toasted.