|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 300 grams chicken breast
- 2 cloves garlic sliced
- 1/4 tps red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup dry white wine optional
- 3/4 cup chicken broth or stock
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup oil packed sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated salt and pepper to taste
- fresh basil
- butter for cooking
- Heat the butter in a pan over medium-high heat, add the chicken and cook until lightly golden brown on both sides and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side, before setting aside.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and saute until fragrant, about a minute.
- Add the wine and deglaze the pan.
- Add the broth, cream, sun-dried tomatoes and Parmesan, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer until the sauce thickens a bit, about 3-5 minutes.
- Mix in the chicken along with any juices, season with salt and pepper to taste, remove from heat and mix in the basil.