|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Passive Time||12 hours|
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 100 g blueberries fresh or frozen
- In a jar (i.e. mason jar) or bowl, mix the oats with all the other ingredients (except the blueberries).
- Once all the ingredients are mixed together, put the blueberries on top.
- Cover the bowl or put the lid on the jar and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- To serve, drizzle with some extra honey or maple syrup.
You can switch the honey for sweetener of choice and you can replace the cows milk with any other milk of choice.
The oats can be enjoyed chilled or warm.