|Cook Time||20 Minuets|
- 1 Kg Brussel sprouts
- 150g Raw quality chorizo
- olive oil
- 100g Vac packed chestnuts
- 2 Sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp sherry vinegar
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
- 2. Wash and trim the Brussels sprouts, clicking off any tatty outer leaves.
- 3. Cook for 8 minutes in a pan of boiling salted water, then drain well.
- 4. Squeeze the chorizo out of its skin, crumbling it into a roasting tray with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 5. On the hob, fry over a medium heat for 6 minutes, until you have ruby oil, then crumble in the vac-packed chestnuts, strip in the rosemary leaves and shake about.
- 6. Tip in the sprouts and toss in the sherry vinegar. Squash and flatten the sprouts with a potato masher so they suck up more flavour.
- 7. Roast for 25 minutes, or until starting to colour. Season to perfection, bang out and serve.