|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
|Passive Time||24 hours|
- 1 cup tricolour quinoa preferably soaked overnight
- 200 grams Sweet potato
- 150 grams eggplant
- 300 grams pumpkin
- 1/2 packet mixed lettuce or baby spinach
- 6 cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 1 small mango diced
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin seeds or hemp seeds
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Rinse the cup of quinoa and boil until soft and the tendrils are showing, strain and leave to cool.
- Roughly chop the sweet potato, eggplant and pumpkin and bake in a moderate oven until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- Finely chop the mixed greens or baby spinach and add to the cooled quinoa.
- Add the cooled roast vegetables, cherry tomatoes and mango to the quinoa and stir through.
- Add pumpkin or hemp seeds to the finished salad and dress with avocado, ACV and EVOO.