|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1 small eggplant cubed
- 225 grams water chestnuts, sliced
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 30 grams raw almonds cut coarsely
- 50 grams butter
- 50 grams snow peas
- 1/2 small red capsicum thinly sliced
- 500 grams broccoli cut into small florets
- 400 ml coconut cream
- 20 grams ginger finely grated
- 1 tsp birds eye chillies
- 1 tbsp green curry paste
- 15 grams lemon grass finely sliced
- 100 grams Brussel sprouts cubed (optional)
- Melt butter over a hot pan.
- Throw all veggies into the pan with soy sauce, chilli, ginger, lemongrass and curry paste and cook through. Add water chestnuts.
- Add ¾ of coconut cream and stir through, adding the remainder of the curry paste or coconut cream to taste.
- Toss in almonds and stir through. Simmer for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of cauliflower rice.
This meal is best served straight from the pan, so have your cauliflower rice ready to go.