|Prep Time||60 minutes|
- 150 g cashews
- 50 ml lemon juice, fresh
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp parsley chopped
- black pepper
- Soak cashew nuts over night to make them soft. Save a few nuts for garnishing.
- When it’s time to make the cheese, rinse the nuts well and mix them in a mixer or with a handheld mixer with lemon juice, oil and tsp salt.
- Form the mixture into a cylinder shape and roll it in ground black pepper and chopped parsley. Garnish with cashew nuts.
- Roll it in a baking sheet and put the cheese in the fridge for at least half an hour before serving.
- Serve the cheese with our seed crackers!