|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 small onion - brown sliced
- 1 large red capsicum halved, deseeded and sliced
- 2 small red chillies deseeded and sliced
- 200 grams diced tomatoes
- 6 large eggs
- 20 grams parsley roughly chopped
- 80 ml plain Greek yoghurt
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- Heat the oil in a heavy-based frying pan. Stir in the onions, capsicum and chillies. Cook until they begin to soften.
- Add the tomatoes and mix well. Cook until the liquid has reduced, season.
- Using a wooden spoon, create 4 pockets in the tomato mixture and crack the eggs into them.
- Cover the pan and cook the eggs over a low heat until just set.
- Beat the yoghurt with the garlic and season.
- Sprinkle the menemen with parsley and serve from the frying pan with a dollop of the garlic-flavoured yoghurt.