- 1 Block Organic tofu Cubed
- 1/4 Kent pumpkin Roughly diced
- 2 Garlic cloves Minced
- 300-600 Ml cream
- Salt and pepper To taste
- Knob of butter For cooking
- 4 Truss tomatoes Diced
- 8 Large Mushrooms Sliced
- 1 Lemon Wedged
- 2 Handsful Baby spinach
- EVOO For cooking
- Champagne (or Prosecco) To taste
- 1 Packet Konjac noodles (Or low carb noodles of choice)
- In a pan, brown the tofu in some butter with S&P and remove from heat.
- In a seperate pan, brown off the garlic in some EVOO on a low heat.
- Add a pumpkin, tomatoes, and mushrooms and allow to cook slowly on a low heat.
- Add a generous amount of cream and champagne and reduce down. Add more champagne and cream if necessary to cook until pumpkin is soft.
- Add tofu back in. Shortly before removing from heat, add in baby spinach and allow to wilt.
- Cook konjac noodles until heated through. Strain and serve with the above mixture and a wedge of lemon.