|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1 kg beef mince
- 400 grams canned tomatoes
- 60 grams tomato puree
- 1 large onion - brown diced
- 6 large Mushrooms finely diced
- 20 grams butter
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- small bunch basil roughly chopped
- small bunch continental parsley roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 large Sweet potato finely sliced (in circles)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup cheese grated
- In a frying pan, brown off onion and mushrooms in the butter
- Add beef mince and simmer until cooked
- Add canned tomatoes and puree and stir through.
- Mix in salt, garlic and herbs and simmer on low to allow flavours to infuse.
- Partly cook sliced sweet potato (steam or boil), drain and allow to cool.
- Line lasagne dish with a layer of sweet potato, don’t worry too much that there are gaps.
- Spoon half beef mixture into dish and spread evenly.
- Place a layer of sweet potato on top and layer with remaining beef mixture.
- Add final layer of sweet potato and top with remaining jar of passata, then a layer of sour cream and sprinkle liberally with cheese.
- Bake in oven on 180 for 30 minutes.
- Serve with a side salad and enjoy.