|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and chop into ‘fries’ or wedges.
- Place into a large oven roasting pan (you want the pan to be big enough so that the sweet potato pieces are not overly crowded. This helps cook them evenly and make them crisp).
- Sprinkle over the cinnamon and salt and then pour over the coconut oil.
- Shake the pan well to coat with the oil and evenly distribute the seasoning.
- Cook in the oven for 50-to-60 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove and let cool for a few minutes and serve.
Sweet potato fries are great with cinnamon, which combined with the coconut oil makes them very sweet (but without any added sugars). If you are not a cinnamon fan, try using paprika, or cumin or garlic – or some other combination of spices.