- 1 kg lamb You can use any roast you like
- 200 grams potato cubed
- 200 grams cauliflower sliced
- 200 grams pumpkin sliced with the skin left on
- 200 grams button mushrooms sliced
- 200 grams onion - brown cut into quarters
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp rock salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary or other herbs of your choosing
- Follow the cooking instructions for the roast. When the roast has about 45 minutes left of cooking time, add as many of the roast veggies to the roast pan. With the remaining veggies, put them in a second pan and cover liberally with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper and fresh herbs.
- Cook veggies until they are soft. Serve hot with the roast.