|Prep Time||15 mins|
|Cook Time||20 mins|
- 10 -12 medium Mushrooms I used Portabello
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 small green chillies finely diced
- 1 large shallot finely diced (or 1/2 small onion)
- 150 grams feta cheese chop into very small pieces
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper cracked
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Heat oven to 180 C.
- Wipe mushrooms with a damp cloth and carefully scoop out the stems.
- Finely chop the mushroom stems.
- Heat butter in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry the garlic, shallot, mushroom stems and chillies until all juice has evaporated (about 7 minutes).
- Transfer to a medium sized bowl and let cool for a few minutes.
- Mix in feta, then add Parmesan, pepper and cayenne pepper, stirring well to combine.
- Fill each mushroom cap with the stuffing and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake 20 minutes.