|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 30 ml olive oil
- 3 tbsp fresh oregano chopped
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 large onion, red peeled and cut into thin wedges
- 200 grams Baby spinach washed
- 50 g feta cheese cubed
- 250 g cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 200 grams chicken
- butter for cooking
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Turn fry pan on to a medium heat and cook the chicken in the butter. Remove the chicken and fry the red onion until soft.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Add oil to mixing bowl and whisk in oregano and red wine vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine tomatoes, olives and feta in a large bowl and toss with enough dressing to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange spinach on a large platter and add the tomato mixture, onions and chicken.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing. Serve.