- 4 large eggs
- 100 grams Baby spinach
- 100 grams smoked salmon
- 1 large avocado
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp rock salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Boil a small pot of water. Gently place the eggs into the water and cook until the egg white is opaque and yolk is still runny
- While the eggs are poaching, wilt the spinach in butter in a fry pan on a low-medium heat
- Slice the avocado and place it on two separate plates along with the smoked salmon
- When the spinach has wilted, add it to the plates with the salmon and avocado.
- When the egg is cooked, gently place it on top of the spinach. Season generously with salt and pepper.