|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 500 gram rump steak thinly sliced
- 1 tsp black pepper freshly ground
- 1/2 tsp five-spice powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 medium onion - brown thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 tbsp ginger finely grated
- 1 bunch asparagus approx 180g trimmed and cut into 5cm lengths
- 150 gram snow peas trimmed
- 200 gram broccolini cut into 5cm lengths, including stalks
- 75 gram sugar snap peas
- 200 gram baby choy sum or bok choy leaves separated
- 100 ml beef stock
- 1 tsp tamari
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Place the beef, pepper, five spice powder and olive oil in a bowl and mix well to combine. Leave to marinade for 3-4 hours minimum - preferably leave overnight.
- Melt half the coconut oil in a wok over high heat, add the beef and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until browned. Remove the beef from the wok.
- Melt the remaining coconut oil in the wok, add the onion and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until soft and golden.
- Add the ginger and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the vegetables, stock and tamari and stir-fry fro 5 minutes or until the vegetables are bright green and tender.
- Return the beef to the wok and cook for 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove from heat and stir in the sesame oil. Serve immediately.
Serve with cauliflower rice or zucchini noodles.