|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 500 grams Mushrooms thinly sliced
- 50 grams butter
- 1 small Onion diced
- 100 grams leek thinly sliced
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 125 ml cream
- 1 tbsp chives
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp rock salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Melt butter in a saucepan over a medium heat
- Add onion, garlic and leek and cook until soft
- Add the mushroom and continue cooking until it is soft
- Add the stock and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until the liquid reduces.
- You may wish to blend the soup but you don’t have to.
- Add the cream and stir until mixed through
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve into individual bowls and add some extra cream then garnish with the chives.