|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 4 large field mushrooms stemmed
- 1 tbsp tomato paste (no added sugar)
- 50 grams cherry tomatoes quartered
- 20 grams marinated artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 50 grams Baby spinach
- 1/2 small red capsicum cut into thin strips
- 50 grams pitted Kalamata olives halved
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 1 cup cheese grated
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms. Place mushrooms in a baking dish, stem side up.
- Using a spoon, spread tomato paste across mushroom spores, ensuring even coverage.
- Layer baby spinach on, then all other ingredients, except cheese and sour cream.
- With a teaspoon, dollop small amounts of sour cream at even intervals across mushroom. Top with grated cheese.
- Bake in a preheated moderate oven for 30-40 minutes.
Serving suggestion: serve on a bed of spiced cauliflower rice or as a side to pan-fried chicken breast.