|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||5-20 minutes|
- 500 grams cauliflower
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable stock
- 250 grams Mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 grams shallots
- 125 ml cream
- 200 ml dry white wine optional
- 65 g Parmesan cheese coarsely grated
- 1/2 tsp rock salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- fresh thyme garnish
- Chop the mushrooms and fry in butter until golden.
- Bring the stock to a boil and set aside.
- Chop onions and garlic finely and place in the frying pan once mushrooms are golden.
- Grate cauliflower coarsely and add to mushrooms and onions in the pan.
- Add half the wine and the stock.
- Let simmer uncovered until the liquid starts to boil down, then pour the remaining wine and cream and let simmer until the cauliflower is soft and most of the liquid is gone.
- Remove from heat and stir in parmesan cheese. Garnish with fresh thyme.