|Prep Time||15 mins|
|Cook Time||30 mins|
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cream
- 250 g button mushrooms optional, chopped
- 100 grams Gouda cheese grated (any hard cheese is fine)
- 100 grams cherry tomatoes halved (optional)
- 1 tsp rock salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180 °C.
- Mix the eggs with the cream than add the grated cheese. Season well.
- Pour into a baking dish, before spreading over the mushrooms and tomatoes, evenly.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes – or until set and golden brown.
- Serve warm with a salad.