|Prep Time||10 mins|
|Cook Time||25 mins|
- 60 g Cheddar Cheese
- 9 eggs
- 450 g Breakfast sausage/beef/chicken
- Bell Peppers Dice (optional)
- Cooked rasher bacon (optional)
- Green Onion (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200*C
- Grease up a muffin tray be sure to get a deep enough muffin tray and not a mini one like the one in the photo or the eggs will spill over.
- place your meat of choice (beef, sausage, chicken) inside and cover the entire bottom and the sides and try to make little cups. Try to use as little meat as you can in each cup to create a little cup made of meat.
- at this point you can pre cook your bacon and put it inside the cup, or what i did was cook it seperate and place it on top because I had very little room just for the egg.
- You can also add any bell peppers, green onions or any other vegetables you want at this point to the meat. Some veggies may require pre cooking
- Place a pinch of cheddar cheese in each cup.
- Crack an egg in each "meat cup" and try to contain the egg, add some more cheese if you like.
- bake in oven for 25mins at 200*C
- Add your bacon on top if you didn't before and some basil on top.
- Thats it! Enjoy!