|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1 cup dry lentils well rinsed
- 400 ml water
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 medium Onion diced
- 1 medium carrot diced
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 15 ml soy sauce
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- Boil lentils in the water with the salt for around 45 minutes. Lentils will be soft and most of the water will be gone.
- Fry the onions and carrot in the oil or butter until soft, it will take about 5 minutes.
- In a bowl mix the cooked ingredients with the pepper, soy sauce, almond meal
- While still warm form the mixture into patties, it will make 8-10 rissoles.
- Rissoles can then be shallow fried for 1-2 minutes on each side or baked at 200C for 15 minutes.