|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Passive Time||60 minutes|
- 3 tsp gelatin or 12g sheet gelatin, powder
- 6 tsp xylitol to taste
- 200 ml boiling water
- 200 ml cold water
- 500 grams cream cheese
- 1 tbsp Lemon zest
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- Line with greased baking paper, a pie/flan dish
- Mix all ingredients together to form a slightly wet sand consistency
- Press mixture into your dish and place in the fridge to set while you’re preparing the filling
- Into a large jug, place the gelatin and pour in boiling water.
- Quickly whisk until dissolved fully.
- Add in the cold water and whisk further.
- Add in the cream cheese, lemon zest, lemon juice and xylitol.
- Using a stick blender, blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Remove cheesecake base from fridge and pour the filling over it.
- Place back into fridge until set (approx. 1-2 hours).
- Serve with freshly whipped cream.
Variation: Instead of using one big dish, you can prepare this using individual ramekins, or mini-pie dishes, for an individual dessert.