|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
|Passive Time||2 hours|
- 150 grams strawberries topped
- 30 grams raspberries 6 rasperberries
- 50 grams kiwifruit peeled
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 2 cups cream
- Combine all ingredients, except raspberries, in a food processor until mixed well.
- Place a raspberry in the bottom of each popsicle mould, spoon mixture in and tap mould on counter several times to help mixture settle.
- Freeze until solid.
If you don’t have popsicle moulds, this is just as good in takeaway containers.
I try to avoid adding sweeteners, but if this mixture isn’t to your taste, try adding a teaspoon of stevia, xylitol or honey.
This would also be delicious with cinnamon and nutmeg.