|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 400 g haloumi cheese
- butter for frying
- 4 leaves iceburg lettuce
- 1 small tomatoes sliced
- 1 large avocado sliced
- 125 ml sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 200 grams turnip cut into strips
- butter for cooking
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp psyllium husk powder
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 20 grams chia seeds
- 200 grams cheese grated
- 1/2 tsp rock salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 225°C
- Steam turnip strips for a couple of minutes in salted water. Let drain in a strainer.
- Melt butter and mix with the turnip in a bowl so that all strips are covered. Sprinkle with salt.
- Place the strips on a rack on a baking sheet. Bake in oven until golden brown on the outside and soft inside, turn once while baking. You can use a deep fryer if you have one.
- Mix sour cream and mayonnaise to make up the dressing. Let cool in refrigerator.
- Fry the halloumi cheese until it turns a nice color and is soft.
- Using the lettuce leaves as the burger bun, build the burger and serve.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Beat eggs fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Mix dry ingredients, and then blend cream cheese with dry ingredients and the beaten eggs.
- Let swell for about 10 minutes.
- Put 8 piles of batter on a baking sheet and bake in the middle of the oven for 10–15 minutes until they turn nicely golden. Let cool a little before serving.