|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1 large avocado
- 1 tablespoon chipotle sauce Tabasco or Louisiana
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the avocado in half and remove the stone. Prick all over with a fork, or cut criss-cross patterns with a knife. This allows the sauce to penetrate the flesh.
- Pour the sauce over each half, then top with lime juice and salt and pepper.
- In the cavity where the stone has been, put a quarter of the cheese on each avocado half.
- Place under the hot grill for 2 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and grill for another 2 minutes until completely melted and avocado warmed through.
- Eat hot with a wedge of lime and chipotle sauce on the side!