|Prep Time||10 mins|
|Cook Time||35 mins|
- 1 head cauliflower broken into florets
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese grated (or any aged hard cheese) optional
- 50 grams cream
- 50 grams butter
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/2 tsp rock salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg or Chinese 5 spice optional
- Steam the the cauliflower florets until soft. Squeeze out additional water. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pot melt the butter and gently fry the garlic in the butter for a few minutes.
- Add the cooked florets, add the cream and blitz with a stick blender until the right consistency is achieved.
- Add the grated cheese then blitz again.
- Check the seasoning and serve with a sprinkle of nutmeg or 5 spice.
- Serve warm