- 1/2 Cup almond meal
- 1/2 Cup Raw Hemp Or other seeds of choice
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese Finely Grated
- 1/4 Cup Flax seed meal
- 1/4 Cup Nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/2 Tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 190C. Spray baking cups or muffin pan with non-stick spray or olive oil.
- The muffin cups I used are just over 2 inches across, so if you use a larger size you’ll get fewer muffins and may need to cook them slightly longer.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the almond meal, raw hemp seed, Parmesan Cheese, flax seed meal, nutritional yeast flakes, baking powder and salt. In a smaller bowl, beat the eggs and then mix in the reduced-fat cottage cheese and thinly sliced green onions. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Scoop out the mixture with a small measuring cup and fill the muffin cups until they are nearly full, dividing the mixture evenly between the muffin cups. Bake for 25-30 minuets, or until the muffins are firm and nicely browned.
- These flourless egg and cottage cheese Savory breakfast muffins will keep in the fridge for at least a week and can be reheated in the microwave or in a toaster.