|Prep Time||15 minutes|
- 150 g dark chocolate 90%
- 63 ml cream (1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut or coconut flour depending on the texture you’d prefer
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp flaked almonds
- 2 tbsp raw cacao
- xylitol to taste
- Break up the chocolate into small pieces
- In a heavy saucepan, bring the cream to a boil
- To the boiling cream, add in the chocolate pieces and whisk quickly.
- Add in the coconut oil and desiccated coconut/coconut flour and stir until mixed evenly – making sure there are no lumps. Taste the mixture and add some xylitol if you prefer it sweeter.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and cool in the fridge for about an hour.
- Once cool, roll the mixture into evenly sized balls - it’s up to you what size you’d like!
- Coat half the mixture in the flaked almonds, and half the mixture in the raw cacao.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge until serving!