|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 8 large eggs
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 4 leaves iceburg lettuce
- 1/2 tsp rock salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Place eggs in saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring to the boil and cook for 3-4 minutes over a high heat.
- Drain and cover with cold water. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Peel eggs and place in mixing bowl.
- Mash eggs with a fork and add mayonnaise and curry powder. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place lettuce leaves on plates and spoon in the eggs. Serve.
You can make your own mayonnaise but I am struggling to find a recipe I am really happy with
If you do not wish to use mayonnaise, you can use sour cream or cream instead