|Prep Time||20 mins|
|Cook Time||40 mins|
- 1 kilogram chicken thigh or 1 BBQ chicken
- 2 tsp curry powder I used Keens
- 1 tbsp butter or coconut oil
- 1 large onion - brown finely diced
- 150 grams cauliflower finely diced
- 150 grams broccoli finely diced
- 400 grams coconut cream 1 can
- 800 grams coconut milk 2 cans
- 2 cubes vegetable stock or chicken
- 100 grams carrot sliced
- 200 grams potato cubed
- 1 large capsicum sliced
- 1 tsp rock salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Pull apart the BBQ chicken and set aside.
- Dice the onions and then fry in the saucepan on a medium heat in the butter.
- Add the curry powder and cook until fragrant.
- Chop up the cauliflower and broccoli into small pieces and add to the pot.
- Add the coconut cream, coconut milk and chicken and allow the veggies cook until completely soft (this takes about 20 minutes).
- Add the remaining vegetables (carrot, potato and capsicum) and simmer until cooked through
- Simmer on a low heat for 10 minutes or until the sauce reduces to a thick consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve hot! Add a little sour cream for extra deliciousness.
You can add as little or as much curry powder to your taste.
You can switch the veggies to lower carb if you prefer.
This can be served with or without rice.