|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 150 grams banana frozen (approx 1 large banana)
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 80 ml plain Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp espresso powder
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp xylitol optional
- 60 grams protein powder optional (WPI)
- Cut the frozen bananas into chunks and place in the blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and serve on ice immediately
I love using my overripe bananas that I have frozen in the freezer.